Friday, February 11, 2011

1978 Chevrolet Camaro Z28


By the way- I figure I ought to mention.. all these pictures, I've taken myself. So. IF YOU WANT TO USE ONE, ASK ME. They ARE copyrighted to me, after all.:3 LEGAL BITCH TIME OVER.

Anyway! Check this out- 1978 Camaro.... OF DOOM. DOOOMMMMMM!!!! DOOM, I SAY! It's ORANGE. MANNNNN. ORANGE. LIKE A TRAFFIC CONE. Yeah, anyway- there's an odd story behind this car I ought to share with you, but I'll probably save it for later in the post, or another installment altogether. Check the specs though- original 350 block engine. V8, man. POWERRR. Alright, the compression ratio for that year wasn't all that great, but still. This was the Z28 model.. Cowl induction hood there. Not original paint, obviously- I don't think they made any that colour. OR DID THEY? BITCH, PLEASE. But yeah- check it out! Automatic transmission.. Though the person who owned it liked to pretend it was manual, heh. He'd shift it up from 1 to 2 to drive. XD Weirdo. Anyway, I'm just going to say this because it's worth mentioning.... but this thing was involved in a collision at some point, a friend told me. As evidenced by some body work concealed by the paint and such. The car was originally from Hawaii as well.. How it got in Wyoming, I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA, I MEAN WHO THE FUCK MOVES FROM HAWAII TO WYOMING? Not that I'd be fond of living in Hawaii, but I mean.. JESUS. WYOMING? We have 500,000 people. 500,000. Talk about a random place to choose. For that matter, I wonder how it got over here? I guess on a boat.. Weird.

You know.. I don't particularly feel like telling the story behind this thing, since I'm still somewhat upset I didn't buy it.... Someday, guys.. BUT FOR NOW HERE'RE THE REST OF THE PICTURES.

Shutup, that's not a toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment