Sunday, August 8, 2010

First Entry!

Hey, this is the first entry into my blog!!

Anyways, I figured I'd just tell you about me, the blog, EVERYTHING.FDSA;LKDFJA;

Alright, I'm starting this blog- it's going to be about me test driving random used cars I find on Craigslist here in Wyoming in my search for the perfect first car. Once I DO find my first car, I'll continue to randomly test drive people's used cars and write about it- the specs, the model, EVERYTHING, YOU. OR WILL IIIIIII?!!?!?!?!

Nah, I will. I'll test drive trucks, vans, busses, anything I can find that'll carry me around. I've got two I've test driven already that I'll go ahead and write about tonight or tomorrow- a 1975 Volkswagon peace bus and a 1985 Pontiac Firebird. :) YAY. Both I had every intention to buy, but both didn't work out for various reasons.

Alright- pointless blog, I know- but I hope to meet some interesting folk and drive some cool cars. Have some funny stories- Hell, maybe my blog here will even work up to being famous enough to have car companies ask me to test drive their new cars. :) That'd be pretty sick, AMIRIGHT?!

Anyway- I'll tell you a bit about me and stop wasting your time- Since I know EVERYBODY ON THE FDSL;AKJF;LASJF PLANET IS GOING TO READ THIS RIGHT OFF THE BAT. :3

The name's jku. Well, it's actually Owen, but call me jku- I KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT CARS. But I'm hoping to fix that through this blog and just.. you know. stuff. yeah. stuff. stufffffffffjfjfj..... Right, blogging- back on track here. I live here in the empty state of Wyoming, home of Wyotech and a lot of used car turnover for such an empty state. My parents own a 1993 toyota camry and I think a 2001 Honda Odyssey Mini-Van? Older brother's got a 1989 Honda civic with LOW MILEAGEDUNNDUNNDUNNNNNN. Oh,  yeah. and upgraded CD player/speakers/whatever.

Right. Yeah. I think that's about all you need to know. OH WAIT I'M IN HIGHSCHOOL!! AND 17!! So yes. interesting stuff here.

Alright though, peace bus time. NEXT ENTRY: JKU DRIVES A STICKSHIFT FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME. Fuck yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment